Visitor ticket includes access to:
- exhibition halls
- all TechARENA and Inspiration Hub sessions
(incl. all SMART Mobility, SMART MedTech and Diversity Forum sessions)
The visitor ticket also grants free admission to electronica 2020.
Note - If you register more than one person, you will need a different E-Mail address for each registration.
Register your interest to attend SEMICON Europa 2020. We will notify you as soon as the registration is officially open.
We are hosting Fab Management Forum and Advanced Packaging Conference at the International Congress Center (ICM) on Wednesday, November 11th.
Conference ticket includes access to:
- the Fab Management Forum and the Advanced Packaging Conference
- conference proceedings for both conferences
- catering and networking reception
- access to SEMICON and electronica exhibition halls during 10 - 13 November
- all sessions of TechARENA, Inspiration Hub and EU Digital Future Forum
SEMI Member: 435 Euro
Non-member: 545 Euro
Onsite: 650 Euro
Student: 80 Euro
We are hosting MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit at the International Congress Center (ICM) on November 12th and 13th.
Ticket includes access to:
- all sessions of the Summit
- all conference proceedings
- coffee breaks, lunch and Networking Event
- exhibition hall of SEMICON Europa
*There is no exhibition for the Summit this year.
SEMI Members: 595 EUR
Non-Members: 745 EUR
Price for Students: 95 EUR
Each exhibitor gets minimum of 2 passes, according to booth size:
• up to 16 m2 of stand size: 2 tickets
• for exhibitors up to 20 m² of stand size: 3 tickets
• for exhibitors from 21 m² for every further 20 m² or part thereof: 1 ticket (in addition)
You can order exhibitor passes in the Messe Munich Exhibitor Shop.
The exhibitor passes are valid for 4 days and the entrance to the fairground is possible from 08:00 am, one hour before opening to public. Additional passes are 34 EUR online or 40 EUR onsite.
Each co-exhibitor gets 2 exhibitor passes free of charge.
If you are interested to exhibit, please find the information here.
SPEAKERS & COMMITTEE
Speakers and Committee members of the TechARENA will be contacted and invited by SEMI staff and receive a promotion code to be inserted during the regular online registration process. Conference speakers and Committee members for conferences will be registered by SEMI staff directly and do not need to register themselves.
Pantelitsa Markus, Senior Program Manager
Tel: +49 1514 319 5044
Journalists requesting media credentials must pre-register.
Serena Brischetto, Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications
Tel: +49 30 3030 8077 -11
Please bring your valid press ID card onsite to receive the press badge. Accredited press representatives have access to all public conferences and proceedings.
Reviliani Gani | Robert Sellnow
Tel: +49 30 3030 8077 -17 / -14