Nov 11 - 12 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm | Inspiration Hub, Hall C1
Continuum of Healthcare Powered by Semiconductor Technologies
The SMART MedTech Forum brings together key stakeholders from along the semiconductor value chain and healthcare sector to address current challenges and opportunities in bringing the power of chip technology to healthcare. Led by the European MedTech Advisory Council, the Forum will explore the influence of semiconductor technologies in driving healthtech innovations.
Join us at the SMART MedTech Forum to connect with the companies shaking up healthcare, and gain insights on leading trends and the future of healthtech.
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Delivery
- Wearable Data & Machine Learning
- Digital Health Sensors
- Fast Track to Diagnostics with Semiconductors
- Healthcare System Research & Innovation
- Clinical Trials Enhanced by Digital Technologies
- Personalized Health Management Enabled by Nanotechnology
- Integrated Care for Patient-Centric Health Solutions
- Healthtech Innovation Startup Pitches
- Smart Investments in Health
European MedTech Advisory Council
Team Leader in Micro Dosing Systems - EMFT, Fraunhofer
Senior Director, GE Licensing
Senior Analyst and Business Developer, Yole Développement
Business Development Manager, Connected Health Solutions, imec
Director EU Research and Innovation Partnership Policy, MedTech Europe
Call for Abstracts
Submit your Abstract for the Healthtech Innovation Showcase
Whether you’re a startup, researcher or individual innovator, don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your product and how it advances healthcare and medical technology in the fields of care and diagnosis.
2020 has shown that healthcare providers need more readily deployed solutions to global challenges, in a world that is smarter and more connected than ever before.
SEMI welcomes early stage companies and researchers to demonstrate their expertise in one of Europe’s largest gatherings of microelectronic experts. Follow the link below to submit an abstract for the 2020 edition of the SMART MedTech Forum, Healthtech Innovation Showcase.
- Event Date: 11-12 November 2020
- Location: Messe Munich, Munich, Germany
- Abstract length: maximum 300 words
- Deadline for submission: Friday, 4 September 2020
How to Participate:
- Choose the technology you would like to showcase.
- Submit your abstract and product photo/video online using the link below.
- Finalists announced. Six finalists will be announced in mid-September 2020.
Selected Presenters will Receive:
- One complimentary ticket to SEMICON Europa.
- 10 minutes presentation slot with technology demo to pitch the audience.
- Complimentary table in pavilion exhibition area.