24th Fab Management Forum (FMF)
POSTER SESSION - Smart Fab Solutions for Smarter Process Tools
The Poster Session “Smart Fab Solutions for Smarter Process Tools” will highlight some of the newest and most unique tools and processes in the industry. No matter if you are a startup, well-established company, researcher, or individual: submit your abstract for a chance to present your innovative product!
We are particularly interested in solutions for:
- Equipment Control
- Substitute controllers
- Modified tools / Tool Upgrades
- Automation solutions
- Sensor solutions
- Hardware solutions e.g. 3D
- Smart tools – digitized
- Extending life of tools
- Advanced Data Analysis (for prediction or prevention)
How to participate:
- Select your solution / method to showcase how your solution / method impacts semiconductors fab manufacturing and organisations.
- Six finalists will be selected and notified in June 2020.
- Each finalist will have ten minutes to present their product on stage, followed by the audience voting onsite to select the winner.
The abstract submission deadline has expired and submission will no longer be accepted. We thank all authors who have submitted their abstracts.
Selected presenters will receive:
- One complimentary pass to the summit
- 10 minutes presentation slot to pitch the audience
- Space to showcase their poster and opportunity to interact with the audience regarding their work
- The winners will receive full speaking slot on the 2021 program.
Contact Pantelitsa Markus at email@example.com