SMART Mobility Forum
Semiconductor Innovations Empowering Vision Zero
Hosted by SEMI GAAC Europe
SMART Mobility Forum is the platform for key stakeholders along the automotive value chain, from Design, Semiconductor Equipment & Materials Suppliers to Automotive OEMs.
Hear from companies that drive technology innovation in the automotive sector and gain insights from experts on future trends and the roadmap to 2030.
Introducing SEMI GAAC:
|The SEMI Global Automotive Advisory Council (GAAC) was created in January 2018 to engage the entire automotive electronics supply chain. The GAAC is a global council with regional chapters in Europe, the Americas, Taiwan, Japan and China where stakeholders along the supply chain build partnerships, address common challenges through collaborative solutions, harmonize and align regional and global priorities, such as standards and roadmaps and identify new business opportunities together. Learn more about Semi’s Smart Mobility Initiative driven by GAAC here.|
SEMI GAAC Europe Chapter Members
Key discussion points:
- EV Power Electronics and the growth of SiC – OEMs and Tier1’s perspective in future production and applications
- GAAC updates on standard harmonization and alignment with international bodies
- The latest market updates and business opportunities for autonomous electronics, powertrain sensors and applications for SiC
- Enabling electrification in the automotive industry – From mild hybrid to (B)EV and high voltage networks
- Supporting reliability and safety requirements for automotive applications