Nov 12 - 13 | International Congress Center (ICM)
Integrated Sensors Enabling IoT Innovation
Join the leading summit of the entire MEMS and Imaging Sensors value chain.
Dimension is getting increasingly more important as innovation moves in all critical and consumer electronic applications. While the global electronics industry is undergoing the smartest transformation of its history, the enablers behind this transformation are working harder than ever to innovate and find solutions for empowering a sustainable future. During this summit, we will present case studies from industry front runners covering topics in sensor fusion and integrated sensing technologies as well as the rise of new industry requirements for reliability and robustness. We also give the opportunity to newcomers and young startups to demonstrate their capabilities in this highly competitive landscape by giving them the stage to present their latest technologies in the fields of sensing and imaging applications.
Conference Highlights and Key Discussion:
- Enabling embedded AI: Updates for the latest innovations in MEMS and sensing technologies that enable next generation consumer electronics and high end technologies
- End-user application case studies: Insights into the newest sensing technologies for safety- and time- critical applications such as healthcare, automotive and aerospace from industry leading experts
- Sensor architectures: From synergies between MEMS and imaging sensors to sensor fusion architectures for reliable environmental sensing and enhanced vision
- Key information on imaging sensors latest market developments and future applications
- Advancements in highly precision MEMS sensors for high precision data capture and system reliability
In 2020 we are bringing together thought leaders and industry experts from the entire MEMS and Imaging Sensors value chain to discuss the latest advancements in sensing technology and their work in driving innovation in high end applications.
The Technology Showcase will highlight some of the newest and most unique MEMS/imaging/sensors-enabled applications in the industry.
Selected presenters will receive:
- One complimentary pass to the summit
- A demo table to display your technology
- 10 minutes presentation slot to pitch the audience
The winners receive a FREE BOOTH for the MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit 2021!
The voting will take place after the presentations and the winners will be announced during the Networking Event in the SEMICON Europa showfloor.
Any questions? Please contact: Pantelitsa Markus at email@example.com
Summit ticket includes access to:
- the MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit
- summit proceedings
- catering and networking reception
- SEMICON Europa and electronica exhibition halls during 10 - 13 November
- all sessions of TechARENA, Inspiration Hub and EU Digital Future Forum
*There is no separate exhibition for the Summit this year, participants will have access instead to the SEMICON Europa expo.
SEMI Member: 595 EUR
Non-Member: 745 EUR
Student: 95 EUR
*price in Euro, VAT excl.
Post Show Report 2019
Key figures of the co-located event in 2019:
- 400+ international registered attendees
- From 25 countries
- 4 keynotes and 50+ invited speakers
- 10 MEMS/imaging/sensors-enabled technology demos
- 16 sponsors
- 30+ association and media partners
To make your stay in Munich more comfortable, we already secured hotel allotments for our participants.
Please note that the number of rooms at special rates is limited. We suggest making room reservations as soon as possible as there are other events taking place at the same time.
For any assistance, please contact:
Tel.: +49 421 431 808 55
*Prices incl. VAT - In addition to room costs the hotels charge a city tax of 1€/night
Sponsorship of MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit provides various ways to enhance the presence of your company through thought leadership, on-site visibility, strategic networking, and targeted marketing. SEMI members receive a 10% discount on all sponsorship. Brand your company by sponsoring MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit 2020!
Contact: Adi Hodorov at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & Association Partners
Steering Committee Members
Special thanks to our steering committee members for the realization of MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit 2020!
- Prashant Agrawal, imec
- Bernd Buxbaum, pmdtechnologies ag
- Pierre Cambou, Yole Développement
- Dimitrios Damianos, Yole Développement
- Bernd Dielacher, EV Group (EVG)
- MarcoFerrera, STMicroelectronics
- Marc Hennemeyer, Suss MicroTec
- Jean-Luc Jaffard, Redbelt Conseil
- Gerhard Lammel, Bosch Sensortec
- Eric Mazaleyrat, STMicroelectronics
- Philippe Monnoyer, VTT
- Marc Osajda, NXP
- Philippe Robert, CEA-Leti
- Markus Rossi, AMS
- Matthias Schicke, Fujifilm
- Uwe Schwarz, X-Fab
- Peter Simkens, Expert
- Francois Simoens, CEA -LETI
- Manuel Tagliavini, Informa
- Dave Thomas, SPTS Technologies
- Ignas van Dommelen, Sencio
- Marcus Verhoeven, Aspect Systems GmbH
- Martina Vogel, Fraunhofer ENAS
- Anna-Riikka Vuorikari-Antikainen, Okmetic
- Roberto Zafalon, STMicroelectronics
- Christophe Zinck, ASE Group
- Mario Zotes, Infineon