Electronic Components and Systems Industry 4.0 Forum
Paving the Way for Europe’s Leadership in Digitized Industrial Technologies
Meeting the challenges of the digital revolution, the Electronic Components and Systems Industry 4.0 Forum, highlights European collaborative efforts in research and development of digitized industrial technologies, providing an exclusive opportunity to explore the latest advancements in the field of Industry 4.0 – enabled smart manufacturing.
Join us and follow the success of Electronic Components and Systems for European Leadership Joint Undertaking (ECSEL JU) - funded projects to discover the latest technological trends, opportunities and challenges shaping the future of digitized manufacturing. Engage our speakers and peers in exciting discussions on the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, digital twin, next generation metrology solutions and shape with us the future of world-class industrial excellence in Europe.
Key discussion topics:
- Empowering Next Generation Smart Manufacturing
- Electronic Components and Systems for European Leadership JU Projects
- Advancing European Innovations for Industrial Excellence
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Edge Computing and Big Data
- Microelectronics Research and Innovation
- Cyber-Physical Systems