13-14 November 2019 | 10:00 – 17:00
Showfloor - Hall B2 (Inspiration Hub)
Bridging the Gap Between Medical Technologies and Semiconductors
A platform for entrepreneurs, researchers, students, and key stakeholders in the semiconductor industry and healthcare sector to learn how semiconductors are enabling technology innovation and solutions to global healthcare challenges. Connect with the companies driving technological progress, interact with leading MedTech products, and discover the startups shaking up the healthcare scene.
Join us to hear from leading healthcare experts and gain insights on:
- Global Healthcare Challenges & Industry Progress
- Bridging the Gap Between Semiconductors & Medical Technologies
- Innovations in Preventative Health
- How Precision Medicine is Reshaping Healthcare
- Human Avatars, the Next Paradigm in Healthcare
- The Future of Personalized Healthcare
- Key Drivers Transforming Healthcare: AI, Big Data and Cyber Security
- Smart Money in Healthcare
The SMART MedTech Forum takes place at the Inspiration Hub (Hall B2), an experiential pavilion designed for connection and exploration. Stop by Europe's first and only platform that brings together key companies along the semiconductor and MedTech value chains, to foster collaboration and bridge the gap between Semiconductors and Medical Technologies.
Access to the SMART MedTech (Inspiration Hub) is free of charge for all visitors with SEMICON Europa visitor ticket.