• Materials for semiconductors & electronics including Flexible Materials
• Equipment for electronics manufacturing
• Micro- and nanotechnologies
• Electronics for MedTech, Cleantech, and Automotive
Who Should Exhibit?
• Entrepreneurs engaged in microelectronic innovation
Meet the Exhibitors:
|• 3Dis Technologies
||• ProNT GmbH
||• Silicon Radar
|• Applied Nanolayers BV
|• Bright red Systems Gmbh
||• Mi2-factory GmbH
||• Smart Force Technologies
||• Miniswys SA
|• FMC- The Ferroelectric Memory Company
||• Pollen Metrology
• Still interested in exhibiting? There are limited opportunities still available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to download the application form.
• Projects leaders (from SATT Network) and academic researchers are providing upfront opportunities for tech transfer or co-development
. Visit TechnoMarket for more details.
Who Will Attend?
• Investment professionals from the angel, venture, corporate and institutional communities
• R&D, CTO and Chief Innovation Officers, purchasing and supply chain managers, manufacturing senior executives from the electronic industry, and new technology scouts
Innovation Village Program at a Glance
Day 1: Start-Up Pitch Sessions *
The selected start-ups will pitch 5 minutes in public and in front of international Investors. Scroll down for the full agenda!
Day 2: Technomarket Session (program organized by SATT network)
Scouting and sourcing the most promising technologies from academic French research group TechnoMarket.
Day 3: Grenoble Territories, A Land of Innovation
Fostering innovation: Is There a Secret Recipe?
09:30 – Welcome Coffe
10:00 – Welcome
10:15 – Presentation About the Local Innovation Ecosystem
11:00 – Round Tables **
12:30 – Prize Draw
13:00 – Networking Lunch
** Round Table Led by Véronique Pequignat from the AEPI with the Participation of:
CEA Tech – Tony Prezeau, ST Micro – Thierry Fensch, Exagan – Frédéric Dupont, e2V – Laurent Monge, Infiniscale/Silvaco – Mohammed FIRAS
* AGENDA DAY 1
No pre-registration required but you must register as a visitor, in order to gain access to the venue. We recommend that attendees arrive early, as seating is limited.