• Materials for semiconductors & electronics including Flexible Materials
• Equipment for electronics manufacturing
• Micro- and nanotechnologies
• Electronics for MedTech, Cleantech, and Automotive
Who Should Exhibit?
• Entrepreneurs engaged in microelectronic innovation
Interested in Exhibiting?
Applications will be reviewed by a committee of international investors. The deadline for Start-Ups interested in participting has been extended to July 31, 2016. Click here to download the application form.
• Projects leaders (from SATT Network) and academic researchers providing upfront opportunities for tech transfer or co-development
. Visit TechnoMarket for more details.
Who Will Attend?
• Investment professionals from the angel, venture, corporate and institutional communities
• R&D, CTO and Chief Innovation Officers, purchasing and supply chain managers, manufacturing senior executives from the electronic industry, and new technology scouts
Innovation Village Program at a Glance
Day 1: Start-Up Pitch Sessions
The selected start-ups will pitch 5 minutes in public and in front of international Investors.
Day 2: Technomarket Session (program organized by SATT network)
Scouting and sourcing the most promising technologies from academic French research group TechnoMarket.
Day 3: Grenoble Territories, A Land of Innovation
No pre-registration required but you must register as a visitor, in order to gain access to the venue. We recommend that attendees arrive early, as seating is limited.