The Electronic Components and Design exhibition segment is the dedicated platform for companies developing and manufacturing advanced electronic components.
Who should exhibit?
• Devices Makers and Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDM)
• Design Houses
• MEMS and Sensor Manufacturer
• Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test companies (OSAT)
• Flexible, Printed and Organic-Electronics Manufacturer
• PV Cells Manufacturer
• LED and Organic Lighting Manufacturers
• PCB Assembly and Manufacturing
• Discrete and passives components
SEMICON Europa will attract Europe’s and world’s leading investors, innovators and microelectronics companies who want to see what’s new, what’s next, and what’s hot. Leading companies like Philips, Nokia, ST Microelectronics, Ericsson, SAP, Spotify, are expected to attend and learn about the latest developments in European innovation. Special marketing programs will be targeted at leading European system companies, device companies, technology companies and investors, and research institutions.
Electronics components issues and design is a topic which will be covered in many of the SEMICON Europa programs. From 3D-TSV and MEMS, from Packaging to Test and Plastic Electronics, components and design are present everywhere. Check out the SEMICON Europe programs website for more details.
Meet and exchange with the industry’s full value chain, meet with customers and suppliers, be at the forefront of innovations and trends. Exhibit at SEMICON Europa's Electronic Components and Design segment!