Exhibit at SEMICON Europa 2014!
ALPEXPO is the place in Grenoble where SEMICON Europa 2014 will be hosted. The event is organized with the commitment and support of European associations. SEMI and our partners are committed to ensuring the continued success of the event in Grenoble through increased engagement with IC manufacturers, equipment and materials companies, and other customer industries.
Exhibiting Price Details
Booth space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Standard booths are sold in increments of 9 square meters, and other options are possible upon request.
• Raw space cost per square meter: 295 EUR* for SEMI Member companies
• Raw space cost per square meter: 395 EUR* for non-member companies
+20% VAT* for non-French companies
Information on VAT
* Please find important information regarding French VAT here (pdf).
Booth Decoration and Standard Packages
Booth decorators and standard turn-key packages are available as from
Pavilions and Turn-key Packages
• Secondary Equipment, Services and Technology
• MEMS, Test and Packaging Pavilion
• Science Park (Research Institutes and Universities)
• Meeting Room Booth
Co-Exhibitor one-time fee per co-exhibitor of 350.- EUR
• 15% discount on conference tickets
• Full online event directory listing
• Free online vouchers to invite customers to the show
• 5 exhibitor passes
• Option to book meeting rooms
• Option to sponsor conferences
• Option to sponsor marketing and promotional opportunities
• Option to book press boxes free of charge
How to book your space
If your company is interested in exhibiting at SEMICON Europa, please review the floor plans and return your application form early for the best location available. Contact a SEMI representative to assist you and discuss your participation.
SEMI Tradeshows Worldwide
Exhibiting at SEMI Tradeshows Makes Sense! Did you know that SEMI produces tradeshows in virtually every international semiconductor market? You can participate in China, Europe, Korea, Japan, Singapore, and Taiwan. See the SEMI Global Expositions website for more information.