SEMICON Europa 2016 in Grenoble: new opportunities in a mature industry environment.
In 2016, SEMICON Europa will be back in Grenoble (France) following the long-term strategy for the event, which rotates in alternate years between Grenoble (France) and Dresden (Germany), two of Europe’s largest microelectronic clusters. With the support of public and private stakeholders across Europe, the new SEMICON Europa strategy enables exhibitors to reach new audiences and business partners and take full advantage of the strong microelectronic clusters in Europe.
Exhibiting Price Details
Booth space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Standard booths are sold in increments of 9 square meters, and other options are possible upon request.
• Raw space cost per square meter: 295 EUR* for SEMI Member companies
• Raw space cost per square meter: 395 EUR* for non-member companies
+20% VAT* for non-French companies
Information on VAT
* Please find important information regarding French VAT here (pdf).
Booth Decoration and Standard Packages
Booth decorators and standard packages are available as from
> Details and price informations (pdf) - will be available soon
• Test and Packaging Pavilion
• Industry 4.0
• Meeting Room Booth
> Details and price information - will be available soon
Co-Exhibitor one-time fee per co-exhibitor:
SEMI Members: 350 EUR
Non Members: 520 EUR
• 15% discount on conference tickets
• Full online event directory listing
• Free online vouchers to invite customers to the show
• 5 exhibitor passes
• Option to book meeting rooms
• Option to sponsor conferences
• Option to sponsor marketing and promotional opportunities
• Option to book press boxes free of charge
How to book your space
If your company is interested in exhibiting at SEMICON Europa, please review the floor plans and return your application form early for the best location available. Contact a SEMI representative to assist you and discuss your participation.
SEMI Tradeshows Worldwide
Exhibiting at SEMI Tradeshows Makes Sense! Did you know that SEMI produces tradeshows in virtually every international semiconductor market? You can participate in China, Europe, Korea, Japan, Singapore, and Taiwan. See the SEMI Global Expositions website for more information.