SEMICON Europa 2015 in Dresden: new opportunities in a mature industry environment.
In 2015, SEMICON Europa will be back in Dresden (Germany) following a new long-term strategy
for the event, which will rotate in alternate years between Grenoble (France) and Dresden, two of Europe’s largest microelectronics clusters. With the support of public and private stakeholders across Europe, the new SEMICON Europa strategy will enable exhibitors to reach new audiences and business partners and take full advantage of the strong microelectronic clusters in Europe.
Exhibiting Price Details
Booth space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Standard booths are sold in increments of 9 square meters, and other options are possible upon request.
• Raw space cost per square meter: 295 EUR* for SEMI Member companies
• Raw space cost per square meter: 395 EUR* for non-member companies
+19% VAT* for non-German companies
Information on VAT
* Please find important information regarding German VAT here (pdf).
Booth Decoration and Standard Packages
Booth decorators and standard turn-key packages are available as from
> Download order form (pdf)
Pavilions and Turn-key Packages
• Secondary Equipment, Services and Technology
• MEMS, Test and Packaging Pavilion
• Science Park (Research Institutes and Universities)
• ALLEE DES CLUSTERS
• Meeting Room Booth
Co-Exhibitor one-time fee per co-exhibitor:
SEMI Members: 350 EUR
Non Members: 520 EUR
• 15% discount on conference tickets
• Full online event directory listing
• Free online vouchers to invite customers to the show
• 5 exhibitor passes
• Option to book meeting rooms
• Option to sponsor conferences
• Option to sponsor marketing and promotional opportunities
• Option to book press boxes free of charge
How to book your space
If your company is interested in exhibiting at SEMICON Europa, please review the floor plans and return your application form early for the best location available. Contact a SEMI representative to assist you and discuss your participation.
SEMI Tradeshows Worldwide
Exhibiting at SEMI Tradeshows Makes Sense! Did you know that SEMI produces tradeshows in virtually every international semiconductor market? You can participate in China, Europe, Korea, Japan, Singapore, and Taiwan. See the SEMI Global Expositions website for more information.